domingo, 19 de junio de 2011

Dishes

This one has to do with a problem that I am working myself out of. It has to do with keeping my dishes clean. I had a hard time most of my life trying to keep a clean kitchen, I do not know if it was the fear of getting my hands dirty with the food on the dishes or what, but I could not keep a cleen kitchen in my trailers or in my other apartment. Moving into this apartment I got a dishwasher in the apartment. This turned out to be more of a curse than a blessing because of me being single. So I was back to square 1. Finaly a couple of weeks ago I decided to break myself of leaving dirty dishes in the sink. I started to wash every dish the same way that I do at work. When I take a dish into the kitchen, I wash that dish by grabbing a scratch pad soaked with a soap solution and scrub the dish and rinse it off right away after using it..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario